Windows Operating Systems
• Windows® 98/98SE
• Windows® Millennium Edition (Windows ME)
• Windows® 2000
• Windows® XP
• Windows Vista®
• Windows® 7
• Windows® 8
• Windows® 8.1
For Best Performance
• Pentium 200 MHz (or equivalent)
• 64 MB RAM
• At least 5 MB of hard drive space
• Internet Explorer 5.5 (or higher)
• Netscape® Communicator 7.0 (or higher)
Note: The Macintosh® operating system is not supported at this time.
Click here to start downloading the CompuServe Dialer software.
Important: Be sure to write down the filename and path to the directory where you save the file.
Exit out of your Internet Service Provider.
Locate the CompuServe Dialer setup file that you saved to your computer and double-click it.
Follow the easy online instructions to install your CompuServe Dialer software!